Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Sneaky Snake Snacks

fiddleswithhiddles replied to your post: OHMYGOD SIDESHOW TOYS, THIS IS THE 3RD TIME...

haha hahhah ha hahh h hahah (this is me laughing because i waited over a year for my hot toys loki and only received him yesterday)

omg that’s horrible!!! qAq I don’t want to wait a year!!!!

why are they so awful with their release dates????

OHMYGOD SIDESHOW TOYS, THIS IS THE 3RD TIME YOU’VE PUSHED BACK THE RELEASE DATE FOR THE HOT...

OHMYGOD SIDESHOW TOYS, THIS IS THE 3RD TIME YOU’VE PUSHED BACK THE RELEASE DATE FOR THE HOT TOYS MARK VII AND HULK FIGURES, WHAT IS GOING ONNNN!?!!?!

I was expecting them back in March, and now it’s been pushed back AGAIN, this time to July ughhhh whyyyyyyyy

:000 Marth has shown up?!? Like Marth from Super Smash Bros Melee?! (sorry Fire Emblem fans, SSBM is...

:000 Marth has shown up?!? Like Marth from Super Smash Bros Melee?! (sorry Fire Emblem fans, SSBM is the extent of my knowledge of the series…..)

zone1guardian replied to your post: gonsmithe replied to your post: I just got to the… and...

and chain of memories was pretty miserable because of the card mechanics-which i usually just button smashed and ended up decent.

I actually got pretty decent at the game, but I’ve long since forgotten how to play it hahahah. I remember I went back to it once and I had no idea what to do with all the 0 cards (or were they 1? I can’t remember) I collected…..

Just went ahead and started the Fire Emblem game since I’m really curious about it (never...

Just went ahead and started the Fire Emblem game since I’m really curious about it (never played a Fire Emblem game before). I went with Casual mode though since I’m a big babby and I don’t want to lose any units……

gonsmithe replied to your post: I just got to the Hunchback world in KH and yeah,… You have...

You have no. Idea. At all.

lolllll is this the most nonsensical KH to date??? i never beat 358/2 Days because of the stupid game mechanic where you have to equip your levels, and I never played Birth By Sleep and Coded at all, but I’ve beaten 1 & 2, and Chain of Memories….

I just got to the Hunchback world in KH and yeah, the story makes noOoOOoOOOOoo sense! Also I wish...

I just got to the Hunchback world in KH and yeah, the story makes noOoOOoOOOOoo sense!

Also I wish they incorporated the Disney worlds more like how they did in KH1, like not trying to retell the movie story and instead just showing how that world has been affected by the monsters and shit. That would make everything so much cooler…..

stardustplatinum: If anyone ever asks me about jjba again I'll...



stardustplatinum:

If anyone ever asks me about jjba again I'll just send them this.

omggg i remember watching the entire series on nicovideo, it was fantaaastic!!

Will you be getting Animal Crossing: New Leaf?

Umm maybe?? Idk if I'll get it on the release day though, I might wait a while.

Haldo! Quick question. I'm going to be switching to a Mac soon, but I've worked with Paint Tool SAI a long time, which seems to only work on Windows. Is there any way to use SAI on a mac that you know of, or know of anything mac-only close to SAI?

Uhhh you could try running Boot Camp on your Mac so it runs Windows instead, thus allowing you to stick to SAI. If not, you can try out Photoshop, it's got some good brushes that are quite good for inking like SAI if that's why you like it. 

would you be able/want to, stream your towns game?

:0 i don't know if my mac will be able to handle it to be honest, i've had trouble just streaming my drawing sessions before, idk if i would be able to play towns and not have it crash

i could try it out though, maybe sometime this week??

jdweiss replied to your post: I finally got a 3DS!!!! And I also bought Kingdom… Lets exchange...

Lets exchange friend codes, i have no 3ds friendsssss!

ok!! and if anyone else wants to exchange friend codes, send me a message!

what, there’s a girl that needs to be rescued? excuse me but i need to go pet my bat monster...

what, there’s a girl that needs to be rescued? excuse me but i need to go pet my bat monster so it can get stronger bbl

derazzed replied to your post: also dang sora sounds really weird, is it still… its the same...

its the same va

huh i guess getting a 20-something year old guy to voice teenager Sora is gonna sounds pretty weird haha

lightningbolt-action replied to your post: omg i'm excited to collect the pokemon...

Are you saying… You want to be the very best, like no-one ever was ?!

OF COURSE!!!

also dang sora sounds really weird, is it still the same VA or did they get someone new???

also dang sora sounds really weird, is it still the same VA or did they get someone new???

omg i’m excited to collect the pokemon creatures in dream drop distance can i train them...

omg i’m excited to collect the pokemon creatures in dream drop distance

can i train them to be ultimate monsters?!?!?

I finally got a 3DS!!!! And I also bought Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance and Fire Emblem:...

I finally got a 3DS!!!! And I also bought Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance and Fire Emblem: Awakening!!!! o0o 

Draw dicks and butts!

maybe i'll draw butts later….. i have yet to draw dicks outside of figure drawing though, idk when i'll ever start!!!!

pollums replied to your post: I'm not asking request I'm just asking. Why don't you draw sherlock...

WHY TINA WHY

i could ask you the same thing!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment