Friday, June 7, 2013

Prostate Lessons

Photo



Book | Prostate Lessons: Everything About Prostate Massage and Pegging

Book | Prostate Lessons: Everything About Prostate Massage and Pegging: Here's the fact: As...

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



My favorite toy I use is the Evolved Get a Grip Prostate Massager. What's everyone else using? My wife likes to use it on me and leave it in while she's riding me

Prostate massagers is very good option, we like it too. Our favourite model is Nexus Revo, check it...

U have a fantastic tumblr, i would love a pegging from u.. Do you have Any tips for me how i van find a girl/women who can play my ass?

Maybe you'll find some tips in this article: http://prostatelessons.com/2013/03/25/how-to-ask/

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Lick it, baby



Lick it, baby

Photo



Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment