Friday, June 7, 2013

Miss Mandy Metal

Dear Chaturbate,

**Let me preface this by saying, Shirley. I’m very sorry you have to deal with our complaining all of the time. We know it’s not YOUR fault.  Nevertheless, there aren’t many places for us to voice our concern. 

Since of the beginning of chaturbate time, there have been issues with payment.  It seemed to us like it was simply a matter of Chaturbate being a new site, and not having many options for payment.  So we just sat back, and waitied for the glorious day when direct deposit would become available.  Now that we have direct deposit though, and payments are still taking a long time, it’s all becoming so clear.  This has never really been an issue of limited options. This has always been an issue of bad payroll, and unconcerned owners. 

Why would the owners of Chaturbate care if our paychecks sometimes take 12 days to get to us? They’re not getting up to 300 dollars in late fees, or running low on groceries for a week, or anything of that sort.  They aren’t single moms  who can’t afford to just leave a bad employer as many camgirls are.  They aren’t young men and women who have spent a huge amount of time building an important client base who might just forget them if they leave.   

Chaturbate has absolutely no reason to care.  We are making them tons of money.  50 cents of every dollar I make goes to them.  Yes, they are doing all of the ads, and traffic, and support, and what have you, but I also think that 50 cents on the dollar earns me a consistent, and reliable paycheck.  

AS for those unconcerned owners who consider it just fine that payroll is unorganized, under staffed, or just plain lazy, I would like to remind you that everyday I get e-mails, and messages from extremely successful camgirls who all say” The only thing keeping me from going over to chaturbate is their payroll”.  Word gets around.  Every time I look at any kind of camgirl forum, chaturbate has the worst reputation. Which is really a shame, since the community is outstanding.  You’re not just losing money from people who are afraid to broadcast either.  A lot of guys don’t want to spend money on a site that treats their models like crap. 

So I plead of you chaturbate, please do ANY of the following:

1. When you make an option for faster payment, please do whatever you have to in order to actually make it faster, not slower. 

2.  Spend a little money to make a little money.  Happier chaturbaters will go a long way.  This isn’t your first rodeo. Nor is ours.  Hire more people for payroll if you have to.   Have someone bust their asses. This IS a business after all.  Your employees are expected to perform. 

3.  If for some reason, you find it impossible to send out payment in a timely manner, change your “terms”.  If payment is going to arrive on the 10th every month, SAY THAT. We are smart. If you tell us we will be paid on the 10th and 27th every month, we will adjust.  But please MAKE SURE WE ARE PAID ON THE 10TH AND 27TH OF EVERY MONTH.  It’s hard to budget and save and plan when you never know when you’re getting paid.  I’ve used payoneer most of the time, and  it has taken me 12 days to 2 days to get paid.  It’s never the same.  

4.  If you cannot do any of the above, PLEASE EXPLAIN TO US WHY, and maybe talk to your competitors such as Cam4, and Myfreecams and get some tips from them. 

Thank you. 

I want out

I want out of the rat race. I want to live somewhere cheaper, so I can make less money, and have more free time. I want less obligations.  I want to move downtown, and be able to walk anywhere. I want to get out of this god damned apartment complex, and stop trying to be someone I’m not. 

Hey, you really got a nice singing voice! Keep it up, I'm waiting for your debut album haha.

THANK YOU! :) :) :)

One day I will put one out myself.  Hey, I can garageband.  lol. 

Morning pages 2.

I think i’m doing these wrong already.

1. No one is supposed to ever see them.

2. They are specifically supposed to be written in long hand.  

When I started reading this book, the author went on and on about our sensor.  The part of our brain that says anything new must be wrong, and blah blah. Welp, I ran in to my censor. Very nice to meet you again.  I hate you. 

MY magical meeting with my sensor:

Yesterday, I was playing with garageband and recording myself singing a song that has been on the radio for a while, but captivated me because of it’s all out pagan-ness.  I was having so much fun doing it, and probably spent a good hour just playing with the different effects I could use on my voice, and piano.  Normally when I record covers I can either not hear my voice at all, or I hear it too much.  There is no in between to my voice. It’s either very soft or very quiet.  Anyway, I had a blast.  After I finished, I though well hey! Why don’t I post this cover for everyone on tumblr and twitter?! They seem to really appreciate when I do covers! So I did.  That was easy.  I then posted it on youtube. That was also easy.  Somehow in the craziness of posting it, I went to post it to facebook for all my friends to see.  No one said anything bad. This isn’t a horror story about other people. This is all me.  That nagging voice in the back of my head.

I’ve been singing my whole life.  I don’t care if people like my voice or not.  I don’t care if people hear my original songs, or dislike a cover of someone else’s song.  I love to sing, and I’ll be damned if anyone has anything to say about it.  When I post these videos, it’s not a big deal to me. I’m not looking for like’s or comments, or retweets or w/e. If they happen. Cool. If not, well….whatever.  I just do them, and I share them because I really enjoy when other people share their skillzzzz.  I’m not looking for fame.  I just want to be good at everything I do, and well…I’ll be the judge of that, Thank you very much.

Anyway, back to my sensor.  He came flying at me, with both hands in the air shouting “OMG NO NO NO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!”.  My usual, “idc fuck you” voice was trampled and suddenly every bad though came rushing straight through to my heart. This is how my sensor sounds.

Sensor: You shouldn’t be spending hours playing piano.   You have a kid.”

Me: He’s not home soo…..

Sensor: Well  you should be working.

Me: Whatever. 

Sensor: You need a normal job.  When are you going to go back to school? I mean at least go back to school for music. You can teach. 

Me: I’m going back to school as soon as I can. I would love to teach music. I don’t care how I make money as long as it has to do with performing arts.

Sensor: But you secretly want to be a musician, and actress,  a writer, a dancer…you don’t fool me.  You don’t fool anyone.  Stop it. 

Me: Well yes, that would be amazing.  If that happens, awesome, if not, at least I will still be doing what I love for my job in ONE WAY or ANOTHER. 

Sensor: It’s too late. You’re not good enough.  Stop posting your stupid covers. Everyone does that.  Stop writing music. Focus on yourself in 5 years when you are no longer working. 

FINALLY 

ME: SHUT THE FUCK UP.  YOU’RE THE ONE MAKING A BIGGER DEAL OUT OF THIS. I SIT DOWN AT MY PIANO, AND WOOPS, I’VE BEEN PLAYING FOR 3 HOURS AND HAVEN’T EATEN AND EVERY SORE MUSCLE IS NO LONGER SORE, AND I FEEL HAPPY, AND NOT HUNGRY, AND NOT TIRED, AND YOU THINK THATS A BAD THING? I’M TUNED IN MOTHER FUCKER.  STEP THE FUCK BACK. 

Ahhhhhhhh. Morning pages. 

you have a very nice voice. kind of norah jones-esque

Thank you! She's an incredible singer.  I've been trying to figure out/remember what my voice does lately. I took way too long of a break, and it's kind of a stranger to me now.  A work in progress. Thank you very much. I needed that. 

Video



Testing. Testing.

After almost a year of writers block, I’ve decided to revisit some “creative courses”.  It’s actually just a book, but I take self help books very seriously.  I’m doing my morning pages here on tumblr.  My best writing is always done on a computer anyway.  The idea of my morning pages is to just write three pages, judgement free.  I can write whatever I’m feeling. Whatever comes out of my morning brain which is normally something like “oh my god, I have so much to do today.  I want to play piano, but….I want to write but…..I want to I want to I want to but…..

So I’m hoping these morning pages serve to at least get all that nonsense out of my head so I can do without all the “but’s.”

Today was new horoscope day.  For those of you who know me, new horoscope days are even more exciting than new wig days.  It’s that morning when I can wake up, head straight to the computer guilt free, and no one can say a word because my response will be “HEY, UMMM IT’S NEW HOROSCOPE DAY.”  It doesn’t have to mean anything to anyone else. It just has to mean something to me.  Boundaries, right? I mean that’s sorta what that is.  If I clearly define my boundaries, and what specific times have a lot of meaning for me, then it’s no longer a surprise and eventually it will be just any other regular thing.  

Crap, I didn’t think about how I would be able to tell if this is 3 pages or not.  

I’ve taken a random 3 days off.  I haven’t done much, I just haven’t worked.  I spent a ton of time with my family.  I think I really needed it.  My last day off I painted a cylon, and drank wine. Really. That’s pretty much all I did.  Somehow while I was sleeping, I pulled every muscle in my body and now Im thinking of taking another day off to heal.  MASSAGE MASSAGE MASSAGE PLEASE!

I’d love to get straight back to work, and get caught up. I’d also love to get back to running.  The marathon is next month! Holy cow, I’m behind. I’d really lvoe to get back on track, but I’ve been trying to “honor my body”.  My body is saying “sit the fuck down girl, you’ve been on the go for long enough. One more day will do you good”. And really…..one more day would do a lot of good.  Tomorrow is only the 4th.  I still have 12 more days to work, and not a lot of bills to pay b/c WOOOHOOO I’M AL CAUGHT UP AND EVEN HAVE MONEY IN SAVINGS. 

I just realized I named this post “Testing testing”. I didn’t even think about it. It just fell out of my hands.  I AM testing though.  Do I still have it in me? Can I still be creative?  How much of that wall is left? I’m going to hammer away at it until not only the wall is gone, but I’ve installed one of those airport treadmill things that make it feel like you’re flying with luggage before you’ve even reached your plane. 

Is this 3 pages?

Everyone has their boundaries. Its cool that you and your husband know yours, and respect them.

Thank you.  :)

So your spouse lets you show yourself nude but won't let you do a girl in video/cam?

Yes. You see, doing someone else on cam requires actually you know….DOING someone else.  Which is exactly what we're trying to avoid being that we're in a happy, healthy marriage. 

If I get 1k tokens in offline tips today, I’ll get my battlestargalactica tattoo and post a...

If I get 1k tokens in offline tips today, I’ll get my battlestargalactica tattoo and post a new, nude,  free 80 pic High res photo set to all with it .

Photo



Beautiful pics. I'm going to be hitting you up on for a custom video. In meantime, belly chains - sexy or trashy?

A perfect little mix of both. 

very nice song,,,you have some real talent

Thanks. I'm working on it. Nothing I write right now will be anything that sticks b/c I'm forcing it for the sake of practice. I want to be ready when inspiration strikes! lol. 

Hey mandy I saw your video on how you your favorite way to masturbate is humping a pillow so my question is this...have you ever humped a sleeping bag or think it could work for girls?

It's probs the same exact thing. 

It's my boobies! Tip 50 tokens per raffle ticket, or 2 for...



It's my boobies! Tip 50 tokens per raffle ticket, or 2 for one offline! Raffle drawing tonight!

A WILD BLACK METAL BAND APPEARED!



A WILD BLACK METAL BAND APPEARED!

Morning!

I tried to paint a self portrait yesterday! This is what happened. 

image

lololololololololol. 

Yes, I know. 

Anyway, my recent exploits in trying EVERYTHING have been going pretty well. I’m going to the gym, running, painting, and playing piano regularly.  I’m pretty in to all of them.  I’m naturally athletic, and musical but as you can see….I’m not a natural artist. I’ve painted a couple things here and there that I like, but that’s about it. 

I have yet to get back into writing, but I will eventually. That’s something that I have no control over.  It comes and goes. If I try to force myself to write it will be an awful piece of crap. It is what it is. 

I thought I just missed writing.

 Then I realized I mostly just miss always having the time to write. It comes so easy when no one else demands your time. Like, every day really. 

So I guess I miss being able to make my own time for myself without feeling guilty or like an asshole. 

Photo

















Photo









No comments:

Post a Comment