Thursday, June 6, 2013

my journey into a submissive sissy cuckold

datboykrazy: Mouthful ?? 👀



datboykrazy:

Mouthful ?? 👀

Photo



cuckoldcaps: So your girlfriend pees standing up…



cuckoldcaps:

So your girlfriend pees standing up…

what a hot blog! great pics! All I want when I get back my home is to relax and have a big fat black dick tear my ass up, nothing else. Keep up the good work!

Thank You! I feel the same way.

ashli-richelle: shedoesntwantme-hedoes: Shame and guilt....



ashli-richelle:

shedoesntwantme-hedoes:

Shame and guilt. Delicious!

This is what i need to happen to me…REPEATEDLY…sissy for MAM COCK!

shedoesntwantme-hedoes: The first rule about being a sissy is…...



shedoesntwantme-hedoes:

The first rule about being a sissy is… you don't make the rules!

shedoesntwantme-hedoes: Life has been way easier and more fun...



shedoesntwantme-hedoes:

Life has been way easier and more fun since I stopped playing the game I couldn't win and started playing the one I'm good at.

somethingyoudidntexpect: Fuck!











somethingyoudidntexpect:

Fuck!

addictedtofemboys: blatinoprince: (via TumbleOn) I wanna fuck...







addictedtofemboys:

blatinoprince:

(via TumbleOn)

I wanna fuck like this tonight!

jakekyzer: Dinner is served!



jakekyzer:

Dinner is served!

Photo



sissi-zoey: So much awesome in this pic



sissi-zoey:

So much awesome in this pic

Photo



taraemory: Here's one not safe for Facebook. I'm really...



taraemory:

Here's one not safe for Facebook. I'm really enjoying these candid iPhone shots. I might collect them all together and make a gallery of them someday

taraemory: My new shoot is up! Perfect time to join or rejoin...



taraemory:

My new shoot is up! Perfect time to join or rejoin my site! Www.taraemory.com

siss-e-cuck: its like losing her virginity again….



siss-e-cuck:

its like losing her virginity again….

laxcuckold: #cuckold  It's perfectly normal to want to please...



laxcuckold:

#cuckold  It's perfectly normal to want to please your woman after she's been with a dominant man.

Photo



cuckoldcaps: Katie Kox - Every faithful wife should be ale to...



cuckoldcaps:

Katie Kox - Every faithful wife should be ale to enjoy a big black cock once a week.

Photo





















No comments:

Post a Comment