Friday, June 7, 2013

my Wife, my Goddess

Photo



yes I see it, but you have three more days… .



yes I see it, but you have three more days…

.

yes, you heard Me, strip and kneel at My feet… .



yes, you heard Me, strip and kneel at My feet…

.

warming him up… .



warming him up…

.

so, will you lick every drop if I let you cum?… .



so, will you lick every drop if I let you cum?…

.

establishing Her rules… .



establishing Her rules…

.

afternoon delight… .



afternoon delight…

.

think about Me all buzzed and how I'm going to tie these...



think about Me all buzzed and how I'm going to tie these tight when I get back from Happy hour…

.

I'm going to push all your limits tonight… .



I'm going to push all your limits tonight…

.

quiet…soon… .



quiet…soon…

.

just the way You left him… .



just the way You left him…

.

finding his internet history has created interesting Friday...



finding his internet history has created interesting Friday nights…

.

now let Me show you something I bought for us… .



now let Me show you something I bought for us…

.

the end of a great evening… .



the end of a great evening…


.

just think about cumming, then tasting every drop, as I feed...



just think about cumming, then tasting every drop, as I feed them into your open mouth…

.

yes. worship Me My slut… .



yes. worship Me My slut…

.

you'll do as I say and please Me. Understand?… .



you'll do as I say and please Me. Understand?…

.

I am so glad you were open with Me the other night… .



I am so glad you were open with Me the other night…

.

wanton… .



wanton…

.

here's the deal, for every inch you enter Me, I'll...



here's the deal, for every inch you enter Me, I'll enter you…

.

No comments:

Post a Comment